The blog from the speaker : http://manvsdebt.com
Our #1 Minimalist Budget Tip For Saving Money
Hoarder to Minimalist | 6 Month Journey Video
Mr Money Mustache - The man who retired before age 30
Extreme Home Declutter! Before and After
I started in the Bedroom with this 6 steps:
Decluttering the Bedroom
1. Put out-of-season clothing into storage.
2. If it doesn’t fit or you haven’t worn it in a year, bin it or recycle!
3. Organise jewellery in a compartmentalised box or on a jewellery tree.
4. Invest in some attractive baskets for storage.
5. Divide and conquer with drawer compartments.
6. Think more classics and fewer throwaway clothes.
Decluttering the kitchen
1. Throw out any food past its expiry date.
2. Safely dispose of outdated medicines.
3. Get rid of unused gadgets. Some charity shops are delighted to have electrical items, but do check first.
4. Cut out favourite recipes and store in plastic pockets.
5. Banish plastic bags – reusable bags will save you money and space, and are much greener.
6. Stocktake your freezer – and discard anything that’s been in there for more than three months.
7. Consolidate! Group lightbulbs, batteries and bin bags together so you know where to find them and when to buy more.
For that I found some ideas from :
Mr Money Mustache Interview | The Tim Ferriss Show:
Mr. Money Mustache Pete Adeney WDS 2016 The Man Who Retired before age 30
More info : https://www.mrmoneymustache.com
The Art of Letting Go | The Minimalists | TEDxFargo
QUIT MY $70,000 JOB AFTER LEARNING THIS LESSON ABOUT MONEY
How to Properly Manage Your Money Like the Rich | Tom Ferry:
The Whole Happy Life: https://www.youtube.com/user/wholeandhappy/videos
Ground Up: https://www.youtube.com/user/blackboxfilmcompany/videos
THE MINIMALIST FILMMAKER : http://mattdavella.com/podcast/
The book : Everything That Remains (Audiobook)
Or from YouTube : https://youtu.be/isJLGmbMHTQ
or google "for the minimalists documentary torrent"